NEW 4K RESTORATION, with 2.0 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack
- Bong Jong Ho - in this exclusive new program, Bong Jong Ho (Okja) explains what makes Claude Chabrol's films unique, why he admires them, and how they have impacted his work. In Korean, with English subtitles. (13 min).
- The Making of "La Caremonie" - this archival program takes a closer look at the production of La Ceremonie. It features clips from interviews with Claude Chabrol, Isabelle Huppert, and Sandrine Bonaire. In French, with English subtitles. (19 min).
- Selected-Scene Commentary - presented here are five scenes from La Ceremonie with optional audio commentary by Claude Chabrol. In French, with English subtitles. (30 min).
- Isabelle Huppert and Claude Chabrol: Crossed Portraits - in this archival program, produced by Jean Pierre Devillers, Isabelle Huppert and Claude Chabrol discuss their professional relationship as well as some of the ways in which the two approached the projects they collaborated on. The program aired on French television on December 23, 1998. In French, with English subtitles. (23 min).
- Sandrine Bonnaire - in this recent interview, Sandrine Bonnaire discusses her collaboration with Claude Chabrol on La Ceremonie and the director's working methods. The interview was conducted in 2020. In French, with English subtitles. (13 min).
- Caroline Eliacheff - in this archival interview, co-screenwriter Caroline Eliacheff explains why some crimes reveal a lot about the social environment in which they are committed. In French, with English subtitles. (10 min).
- Offscreen Sound in "La Ceremonie" - in this episode from the Criterion Channel series Observations on Film Art, professor Jeff Smith discusses some of Claude Chabrol's favorite deceiving techniques. In French, with English subtitles. (10 min).
- Trailer - presented here is a vintage trailer for La Ceremonie. In French, with English subtitles. (1 min).
- Leaflet - an illustrated leaflet featuring author and critic Sarah Weinman's essay "Domestic Disturbances" as well as technical credits.