- Commentary One - this audio commentary was recorded by director Sam Firstenberg and stunt coordinator Steve Lambert. It is a technical commentary that produces information about the shooting of American Ninja in the Philippines and how many of the big action sequences were choreographed and shot. Also, there are some comments about ninja stereotypes and the ways in which they were either reintroduced or avoided in the film, as well as Michael Dudikoff's character transformation.
- Commentary Two - in this audio commentary, director Sam Firstenberg and producer Elijah Drenner (A Rumble in the Jungle: The Making of American Ninja) discuss in detail the 'open' casting process that took place before the shooting of American Ninja started, the choreography of various actions sequences and Sho Kosugi's involvement, the violence in the film and why it is not as aggressive and disturbing as that witnessed in a lot of contemporary films, the on-location shooting in the Philippines, some myths and half-truths about the film's political message(s), a few unscripted experiences the filming crew had, etc. The commentary was recorded exclusively for Olive Films.
- A Rumble in the Jungle: The Making of American Ninja - this featurette focuses on the production history of American Ninja. In it director Sam Firstenberg recalls his first encounter with producer Menahem Golan and discusses the environment in which American Ninja emerged. Also included in the featurette are new interviews with Judie Aronson (Patricia), Michael Dudikoff (Private Joe), stunt coordinator Steve Lambert, and screenwriter Paul De Mielche. The topics that are covered in the interviews are: stunts, filming locations, character qualities, and the film's reception and cult status. The featurette was produced exclusively for Olive Films. In English, not subtitled. (23 min).
- Trailer - original trailer for American Ninja. In English, not subtitled. (2 min).
- TV Spot - original trailer for American Ninja. In English, not subtitled. (1 min).