- Deleted/Extended Scenes (1080p, 7:23 total runtime): Russian Driver, Hidden Stash, Nice to Meet You, Not Afraid of Love, Broughton's Promise, and Watch for Sale.
- Welcome to Berlin (1080p, 4:33): A look at the role the city as it was in 1989 plays in the film. It also examines the shooting locations and production design.
- Blondes Have More Gun (1080p, 7:01): Charlize Theron discusses what drew her to the role. This extra also covers the film's structure, David Leitch's direction, actor training for the film, the challenges of the shoot, and more.
- Spymaster (1080p, 4:18): This piece focuses on the qualities Director David Leitch brought to the film.
- Anatomy of a Fight Scene (1080p, 7:52): Making the protracted fight sequence from the middle of the film. This piece shows the sequence with a picture-in-picture director commentary, split screen with behind the scenes footage, and some full screen behind the scenes clips with the movie playing in the smaller box.
- Story in Motion (1080p): Animated storyboards for two scenes. Included are Agent Broughton (2:16) and The Chase (1:38). With optional Director David Leitch commentary.
- Audio Commentary: Director David Leitch and Editor Elísabet Ronaldsdóttir deliver an insightful track that covers the source material and the title, cast and performances, action, technical details behind the film's assemblage, photography, the era in which the film takes place, and more.