ENGLISH : Dolby Atmos
ENGLISH: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
ENGLISH: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 (48kHz, 16-bit)
FRENCH (Canada): Dolby Digital 5.1
FRENCH: Dolby Digital 5.1 (448 kbps)
ITALIAN: Dolby Digital 5.1 (448 kbps)
HUNGARIAN: Dolby Digital 5.1
PORTUGUESE: Dolby Digital 5.1
SPANISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 (448 kbps)
SPANISH: Dolby Digital 5.1
RUSSIAN: Dolby Digital 5.1
THAI: Dolby Digital 5.1
English SDH, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Korean, Mandarin (Traditional), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Audio Commentary: With Author Mark Bowden and Screenwriter Ken Nolan.
- Audio Commentary: With Producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Director Ridley Scott.
- Audio Commentary: With U.S. Special Forces Veterans '93.
- The Essence of Combat: Making Black Hawk Down (480i, 1.78:1): A six-part feature.
- Getting It Right (23:11)
- Crash Course (29:56)
- Battlefield: Morocco (30:03)
- Hymn to the Fallen (17:57)
- Digital Warriors (23:09)
- After Action Report (24:58)
- Blu-Wizard: Supplement viewing customization.
- Black Hawk Down "On the Set" (1080i upscaled, windowbox, 24:08): This supplement recounts the real history behind the mission as told by cast and crew, intercut with film footage. The piece proceeds to explore shooting locations and logistics, actor preparations, shooting action scenes, Scott's direction, and more.
- The History Channel: The True Story of Black Hawk Down (1080i upscaled, windowbox, 1:31:35): The History Channel's own telling of the story, crafted primarily from authentic footage and veteran interviews. David Jeremiah narrates in between interview snippets.
- Frontline: Ambush in Mogadishu (1080i, 4x3, 55:02): The PBS program in its entirety. It offers an exploration of the real events that played out in Mogadishu. As with the History Channel piece, this one includes a narrated (by Will Lyman) overlay with real footage and veteran interviews.
- Question & Answer Forums (1080i upscaled, 4x3 & 1.78:1): A number of cast and crew participate in sit-downs that cover a wide range of topics. Included are the more broadly focused BAFTA (10:25) and the more tightly focused Editor's Guild (10:30) and American Cinematheque (11:43).
- "Target Building Insertion" (6 Angles) With Commentary (1080i upscaled, 4x3, 5:55): First Assistant Director Terry Needham discusses working with Ridley Scott and continues with a breakdown of one of the film's key scenes atop (usually) six separate frames playing out all at once, showing the same scene from different angles
- Deleted & Alternate Scenes (1080i upscaled, windowbox, 20:01 total runtime): Included are Opening, Downtime, Ping Pong Injury, SNAFU, Triage & O.R., Night Moves, Taking Stock, and Alternate Ending. With optional director commentary.
- Music Video (1080i upscaled, windowbox, 3:54): Denez Prigent & Lisa Gerrard: Gortoz A Ran - J'Attends.
- Image & Design (1080i upscaled, 4x3): A four-part supplement
- Designing Mogadishu (13:08): Shooting in Morocco for Mogadishu.
- Ridleygrams with Commentary (7:23): Discussing Scott's own storyboards, juxtaposed against finished shots from the film.
- Jerry Bruckheimer's On-Set Photography (5:30): The producer talks about his love of photography and speaks above a collection of still images he captured during filming.
- Invisible Design/Title Exploration with Commentary (3:28): A discussion of the film's title sequence.
- Theatrical Trailer (1080p, 2:24).
- Original TV Spots (1080i upscaled, windowbox, 6:35 total runtime): Included are #1 Movie, Academy Awards #1, Action Quotes Final, Compassion Event Revised, Emotion Quotes, Josh, Review, Triumph, Unforgettable Alt, and Witness the Courage Final Revised.
- Photo Galleries (1080p): Three stills collections. Included are Production Photos, Production Design, and Poster Explorations.