- Audio Commentary featuring Film Scholar Stephen Prince
- Making of "Dreams" (SD, 2:30:39) is a feature-length documentary directed by Nobuhiko Obayashi (House). The production was shot with film and s-vhs cameras. The documentary explores the film production with behind the scenes footage and interviews with Akira Kurosawa himself. This is a behind-the-scenes production with so much footage of Kurosawa directing sequences that film-buffs will be delighted to get a glimpse of the master director in action. There is also one-on-one interview footage with Kurosawa (where the maestro is being interviewed by director Obayashi himself). Personal reflections on filmmaking and Kurosawa's career are at the front and center. There are insightful revelations throughout the documentary. The film also includes an assortment of interviews with other members of the cast and crew of Dreams, including none other than director Martin Scorsese (who speaks with frankness about his involvement in playing the part of Van Gogh).
- Kurosawa's Way (HD, 52:10) is a documentary directed by Kurosawa's longtime translator, Catherine Cadou.. The film features interviews with eleven film directors about the influence of Akira Kurosawa and why Kurosawa is one of the world's most important filmmakers. Interviews in Kurosawa's Way include Hayao Miyazaki, Bernardo Bertolucci, Martin Scorsese, Abbas Kiarostami, Clint Eastwood, and others. Each filmmaker explains why Kurosawa was such an important figure in developing them as artists. It's a true joy to hear such love and passion for Akira Kurosawa's films explored with these interviews. Eastwood, for example, explains how he may never have had a film career at all without Kurosawa inadvertently inspiring a unique role in his development as an actor.
- Teruyo Nogami (HD, 17:23) is interviewed about working with Kurosawa as a script supervisor for decades. Nogami discusses what it was like working with Kurosawa during the making of Dreams.
- Takashi Koizumi (HD, 16:03) is interviewed about his role in working with Kurosawa as an assistant director on the filmmaker's last five feature-film productions. Koizumi discusses his involvement in working on Dreams and delves into the process of Kurosawa on set.
- Dreams Trailer (SD, 1:47)
- Booklet is included with writing on the film, production notes, and restoration details.