Czech, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Croatian, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish
- Second Screen Interactive Viewing: Users can use their networked tablet or computer to "control, interact with and explore" Fast Five. Also available via Universal's pocket BLU app (for iPad, Android, PC and Mac) are two additional features: "Take Control," a customizable viewing experience that allows fans to explore behind-the-scenes content and more, and a "Virtual Garage," packed with cars, tech specs and more.
- U-Control Picture-in-Picture Track (HD): Producer Neal H. Moritz, actor/producer Vin Diesel, director Justin Lin, supervising stunt director Mike Gunther and other key members of the cast and crew discuss the production, the car chases and races, the stuntwork, the performances and story, and the challenges the team faced in bringing the series' fifth film to the screen.
- Scene Explorer (HD, 26 minutes): Watch the film's opening scene with a three-pane PiP interface that features a PreVis window, a Dailies window, and a Behind the Scenes window. From there, select any of the individual windows to see a larger version of the content.
- Audio Commentary: Director Justin Lin dissection of the film
- The Big Train Heist (HD, 8 minutes): Head into the desert with Walker, Diesel and Brewster and learn how Lin and his crew developed, staged and shot the film's opening train heist.
- A New Set of Wheels (HD, 10 minutes): "Let's take a ride boys!" Lin intentionally tosses out some of the series' flash and flair to focus on the raw power of the cars used in Fast Five.
- Reuniting the Team (HD, 5 minutes): Diesel and Lin welcome back actors from previous franchise entries.
- Dom's Journey (HD, 5 minutes): Dom grows up and steps into the role of family patriarch.
- Brian O'Connor: From Fed to Con (HD, 6 minutes): Hero or criminal? Brian chooses his path.
- Enter Federal Agent Hobbs (HD, 6 minutes): Dwayne Johnson comes on board.
- Dom vs. Hobbs (HD, 8 minutes): A look at Diesel and Johnson's on-screen fist fight.
- Inside the Vault Chase (HD, 9 minutes): The Fast Five crew designs a steerable bank vault to shoot the film's climactic action sequence.
- On Set with Director Justin Lin (HD, 9 minutes): A bit of slice of life, day on the job decision-making with Lin.
- Deleted Scenes (HD, 2 minutes): "Woman, there ain't nothin' standard about me!" Except for this pair of non-starter deleted scenes. Pretty standard stuff, and not much of it.
- Tyrese TV (HD, 7 minutes): Gibson hams it up for the camera.
- Gag Reel (HD, 4 minutes): Shrugs shoulders. Meh.
- My Scenes Bookmarking