- Audio Commentary: After explaining his original intent to name the film Furious 6, director Justin Lin delivers a shot by shot, scene by scene dissection of Fast & Furious 6, touching on virtually every aspect of the sequel's development, scripting, casting, shoot, stunts, action sequences and visual effects.
- Take Control (HD, 19 minutes): Based on Vin Diesel's introduction, this featurette was actually designed to be a part of a Picture-in-Picture experience. Instead it's presented by its lonesome, which is all well and good since it's really just a string of interviews with Diesel, Walker and other members of the cast and production team.
- The Making of Fast & Furious 6 (HD, 27 minutes): Dig deeper into the sixth installment in the series with this 4-part production documentary. Segments include "The Fastest of Them All," "Reuniting the Team," "Letty's Return" and "The Mastermind and the Mole."
- Planes, Tanks and Automobiles (HD, 24 minutes): Four-parter, this time detailing "The London Chase," "The Convoy Attack," "The Antonov Takedown" and the moment "Dom and Letty Race Again."
- It's All About the Cars (HD, 15 minutes): It is, isn't it? Slip into the drivers' seats and take your place behind the wheels of the film's rides with "On the Set with Vin," "Gearhead's Delight" and "The Flip Car."
- Hand to Hand Fury (HD, 10 minutes): The cast and crew attempt to top themselves with the hard-hitting fight scenes in Fast & Furious 6. This featurette takes a look at the effort that went into doing so.
- Fast & Furious 7 First Look (HD, 2 minutes): A glimpse into the future of the series as the FF speed junkies attend a funeral and discuss an emerging threat.
- Deleted Scenes (HD, 2 minutes): Three short scenes: "Intro to CCTV," "Han & Gisele Talk" and "Prison Guard."