Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English SDH, Canadian & Parisian French, Danish, Finnish, Italian SDH, Korean, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
- Audio Commentary - Director Adam Wingard leans toward trivia tidbits and production stories rather than deep technical stuff. Highlights include the Kong introduction and using him as more of a main character, Godzilla's role in the film, a couple of budgetary limitations, location scouting, CGI and practical effects, casting, plot exposition, continuity errors, editing and post-production work, balancing screen time, and more.
- The God - A series of featurettes about Godzilla
- Godzilla Attacks (6:25) - featurette includes words from key members of the cast and crew, including director Adam Wingard, producer Alex Garcia, and actor Kyle Chandler, who speak about Godzilla's role in the film and his place is history from classic fare to the Legendary Pictures films.
- The Phenomenon of Gojira, King of the Monsters (9:52) - Actor Sally Hawkins, filmmaker Gareth Edwards, writer Zach Shields, director Adam Wingard, and others expand a bit on Godzilla's history, mythical qualities, and other films in the series, including their favorite iterations growing up.
- The King - Focusing on the furrier of the two Titans.
- Kong Leaves Home (7:56) - Several key members of the cast and crew, including a few earlier participants, speak about this older version of the celebrated character and his unusual relationship with young Jia, as well as the various habitats, locations, and costume designs used in the film.
- Kong Discovers Hollow Earth (7:53) - A more focused look at Godzilla vs. Kong's approach to Hollow Earth and the creation of that locale, including its visual effects and how the concept of reverse gravity changed the film's initial script.
- Behold Kong's Temple (5:52) - Director Adam Wingard and others expound on the Kong's Temple sequence, including its construction on a soundstage, visual effects, and elements of Kong's origin story.
- The Evolution of Kong, Eighth Wonder of the World (8:25) - Like The Phenomenon of Gojira, this short piece features key members of the cast and crew -- including those from other Legendery films -- who speak about the character's appearance in earlier installments including the 1933 original.
- The Rise of Mecha-Godzilla (7:06) - This piece covers the climactic appearance of Mecha-Godzilla, including his history and the challenges of making him more sleek and modern while staying true to the character.
- The Battles - Three more featurettes, each one covering one of the film's trio of Titan battles, with more words from the cast and crew as well as a quick look at visual effects in various stages of completion including concept art, pre-vis sequences, and finishing touches.
- Round One: Battle at Sea (5:06)
- Round Two: One Will Fall (5:58)
- Titan Tag Team: The God and the King (7:59)