- Breaking Down Jackie Brown (HD; 43:49) features the same critics' roundtable that was also featured in the supplements of the Pulp Fiction Blu-ray, Elivs Mitchell, Scott Foundas, Stephanie Zacharek, Tim Lucas and Andy Klein, offering their opinions on the film.
- Jackie Brown: How it Went Down (SD; 38:55) features interviews with Quentin Tarantino, Pam Grier, Robert Forster, Samuel L. Jackson, Robert De Niro, Bridget Fonda, Michael Keaton, Elmore Leonard and some crew members.
- A Look Back at Jackie Brown (SD; 54:42) is an interview with Quentin Tarantino.
- "Chicks With Guns" Video (SD; 4:52) is the bizarre infomercial seen playing on television in the background in one sequence of Jackie Brown. This also features a Tarantino introduction.
- Siskel and Ebert "At the Movies" (SD; 4:46) features the pair reviewing Jackie Brown.
- Jackie Brown on MTV is split into two sections, "Promotional Contest" (SD; 1:03) and "MTV Live" (SD; 14:22).
- Marketing Gallery includes three trailers (SD; 3:50) and eight TV spots (SD; 3:56).
- Still Galleries
- Trivia Track
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes (SD; 15:29) with a Tarantino introduction.
- Soundtrack Chapters allows for direct access to any of the film's great source cues.
- Robert Forster Trailers (SD; 27:46) offers some great vintage trailers of Forster films.
- Pam Grier Trailers (SD; 36:21) is a similar compilation of Grier films, including some of her great blaxploitation titles.
- Pam Grier Radio Spots is a set of audio extras (with posters of apporpriate films) promoting Grier's various films.