Inside Artwork: Yes
Finish Type: Gloss
Keanu Reeves, Donnie Yen, Bill Skarsgård, Laurence Fishburne, Hiroyuki Sanada, Shamier Anderson
ENGLISH: Dolby Atmos
ENGLISH: DESCRIPTIVE AUDIO
SPANISH: Dolby Digital 5.1
FRENCH: Dolby Digital 5.1
Korean, English, English SDH, Spanish, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
|Number of Discs:
|Orig Release Date:
- Chad and Keanu: Through Wick and Thin (HD; 5:45) is an overview of the collaboration between the film's producer/director and star.
- Train Like a Killer (HD; 5:55) looks at some of the fight choreography and training regimens.
- Making a Killing (HD; 6:25) is kind of a grabbag dealing with this fourth installment's production design, location work and cinematography.
- The Psychology of a Killer (HD; 4:32) talks about the moral shades of gray most of these characters exude.
- The Blind Leading the Fight (HD; 9:18) focuses on Donnie Yen.
- Suit Up / Shoot Up (HD; 5:41) looks at more production elements like costumes.
- Packing a Punch (HD; 4:41) highlights some of the action set pieces.
- One Killer Shot (HD; 3:09) is a fun deconstructions of one especially notable sequence.
- Killing at the Speed of Traffic (HD; 10:10) looks at another great sequence at the Arc de Triomphe.
- A Shot in the Dark (HD; 5:43) features Chad Stahelski and others talking about shooting at night.
- In Honor of the Dead (HD; 5:23) pays homage to some of the influences in the films.
- Theatrical Trailer 1 (HD; 1:13)
- Theatrical Trailer 2 (HD; 2:37)
- The Continental - First Look (HD; 3:10) is a quasi-trailer for the upcoming series.