Inside Artwork: Yes
Finish Type: TBA
||Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chloë Grace Moretz, Jim Carrey, Clark Duke, Morris Chestnut
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
Spanish: DTS 5.1
Spanish: DTS 5.1
French: DTS 5.1
French (Canada): DTS 5.1
Japanese: DTS 5.1
English SDH, French, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin (Traditional)
|Number of Discs:
||2 (Digital Copy)
|Orig Release Date:
- Alternate Opening (1080p; 3:14) has an optional commentary by Writer/Director Jeff Wadlow.
- Big Daddy Returns: The Unshot Scene (1080p; 2:07) features storyboards for a rejected scene. This also has an optional commentary by Writer/Director Jeff Wadlow.
- Extended Scenes (1080p; 14:04) also feature optional commentaries by Wadlow.
- The Making of Kick-Ass 2 includes the following featurettes:
- Upping the Game (1080p; 7:05) focuses mainly on Wadlow and how he came on board, as well as his ambitions for the project.
- An Ass Kicking Cast (1080p; 12:05) focuses on the casting.
- Going Ballistic: Weapons and Stunts (1080p; 8:47) has some good behind the scenes looks at weapons and stunt work.
- Creating a Badass World (1080p; 7:56) looks at production and costume design.
- Street Rules: Showdown at the Evil Lair (1080p; 15:49) explores the final climactic fight.
- Hit Girl Attacks: Creating the Van Sequence (1080p; 5:15) offers a trio of featurettes deconstructing one of the big set pieces of the film.
- Feature Commentary with Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chloe Grace Moretz and Writer/Director Jeff Wadlow. This is a decently enjoyable but anecdotal commentary that will probably appeal most to diehard fans of the comic books and two films. Wadlow does offer some more background now and again.