- NEW! Audio Commentary: Director Danny DeVito reflects on the film, from origins to anecdotes. He also speaks on visual effects, cast and characters, locations, technical details, and more.
- Theatrical Trailer (1080p, 2:22).
- Afternoon Tea, a Matilda Reunion (HD, 21:01): Danny DeVito introduces this piece, a cast and crew reunion for the remastered Blu-ray. Actors Mara Wilson, Rhea Perlman, Pam Ferris, Brian Levinson, Kiami Davael, Jacqueline Steiger, Jim Karz, Embeth Davidtz, Tracey Walter, Leor Hackel, Sara Magsalin, and Danny DeVito; Casting Director David Ruben; Composer David Newman; Producer Michael Peyser; and Costume Designer Jane Ruhm discuss the messaging in the film, share stories from the set, and recall the making of several scenes. They also recreate several scenes.
- Matilda's Movie Magic! (SD, 14:14): Danny DeVito, Rhea Perlman, Embeth Davidtz, Key Makeup Artist Ve Neill, and Visual Effects Supervisor Chris Watts offer a look at the making of some of the film's special effects.
- A Children's Guide to Good Manners (SD, 3:12): A piece that juxtaposes polite and cheery suggestions on behavior with scenes from the film that counter the advice.
- Escape to the Library (SD, 5:48): A piece that promotes the benefits of the public library.
- My Movie About Making Matilda by Mara Wilson (SD, 6:27): The young actress records her experiences on the set.
- Previews: Additional Sony titles.