- Two commentary tracks:
- First is a "telestrator commentary" with director Barry Sonnenfeld and actor Tommy Lee Jones. We see a silhouette of the two participants sitting at the bottom of the screen and on occasion they will circle something they are discussing on-screen. Jones casually discusses how the film was made with the director, asking simple, straightforward questions as well as offering information pertaining to the rigors of shooting and the magic of special effects.
- The "1/2" commentary track follows the telestrator track. It is the same one as heard and described above, but without the telestrator and Sonnenfeld and Jones silhouettes.
- Director Barry Sonnenfeld, this time accompanied by alien makeup effects artist Rick Baker and the Industrial Light and Magic team, including second unit director and visual effects supervisor Eric Brevig, Rob Coleman, the animation effects supervisor, and John Burton, the computer graphics supervisor.
- Intergalactic Pursuit: The MIB Multi-Player Trivia Game allows players to answer questions pertaining to the movie and its stars. Questions are timed, and respondents earn more points the faster they answer the questions. Players can play in a single-player mode or online against other players. There are some video clip-based questions thrown in as well, making this game feel similar to Scene it?
- Ask Frank the Pug! You choose a question to ask, and select from one of five categories (career, health, money, romance, and everything else) that best fits the question you had in mind. Frank then provides a completely random response.
- Five extended and alternate scenes (480p, 4:21)
- Metamorphosis of 'Men in Black' (480p, 23:12) features an overview of the origins of the idea and behind-the-scenes looks at the making of the film, with an emphasis on some of the special effects.
- Original Featurette (480p, 6:38) overview of the film. Visual Effects Scene Deconstruction begins with a director's introduction and offers two scenes: "Tunnel Scene" and "Edgar Bug Fight Scene." With optional technical commentary, viewers can see these two scenes evolve through various stages, including storyboards, blue screen shot, blue screen composite, lighting and animation, and the final cut of the scene as seen in the film.
- Character Animation Studies: Viewers can select a character (Mikey, Jeebs, or Worm Guys) and see them in various stages of development, including preliminary, adding skin & texture, animation with lighting, and the final character composite into scene. A brief introduction with director Barry Sonnenfeld is available.
- Creatures: Concept to Completion allows viewers to select one of five creatures: Edgar Bug, Jeebs, Mikey, Mr. Gentle, and Farmer Edgar, and witness the metamorphosis of each one in differing stages of concept and completion.
- A series of still galleries is next, broken into three categories: "Storyboard Gallery," "Conceptual Art," and "Production Photos."
- Storyboard Comparisons showcases the storyboards played next to the final cut from the film for three scenes: "Edgar Becomes a Bug," "Saucer Crashes in Queens," and "Birthing the Baby Alien."
- Scene Editing Workshop. Viewers can cut their own scene for the movie by viewing various takes and editing them together as they see fit. Your end product can then be compared to the director's final vision of the scene. Viewers have the option of editing together scenes entitled "The Farmhouse," "Jay's Tryout for the MIB," and "The Morgue."
- Music Video: 'Men in Black' (480p, 4:19)
- The film's original teaser (1080p, 1:43) and theatrical trailer (1080p, 2:30) are available.
- 1080p trailers for other Sony titles, including 21, The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep, Vantage Point, First Sunday and Sony's Blu-ray promotional montage
- BD Live (Blu-ray profile 2.0) enabled. Once loaded, viewers can watch previews for various Sony titles, view a FAQ, and see the latest Blu-ray information from Sony, including a list of new releases.