- The Other Side of the Wall - a making of featurette with information about the production history of Possession, the film's visual style and narrative structure, the relationships between the main characters, the film's reception at the Cannes Film Festival, Andrzej Zulawski's career, etc. Included are clips from interviews with the Polish director, co-producer Frederic Tuten, producer Marie-Laure Reyre, and cameraman Andrzej J. Jaroszewicz. The featurette was written and directed by Daniel Bird. In English, Polish, and French, with imposed English subtitles where necessary. (52 min).
- Andrzej Zulawski Interview - in this video interview, director Andrzej Zulawski recalls how Possession came to exist and discusses the socio-political climate in Poland at the time when the film was made. The Polish director also discusses the unique qualities of the main characters in Possession, Isabelle Adjani's legendary performance, and the film's visual style. The interview was produced by Jerome Wybon for TF1 Video in 2009. In French, with optional English subtitles. (36 min).
- Director's Commentary - director Andrzej Zulawski discusses the structure and visual style of Possession which depicts his relationship with a woman he dearly loved, as well as his frustration with the socio-political climate in Poland during the Cold War era. The Polish director also spends time explaining how Possession came to exist, and specifically his initial discussions with the producers of the film, his visits to New York and West Berlin, his initial contact with Isabelle Adjani, etc. Also contributing to this commentary is biographer Daniel Bird. on In English, not subtitled.
- Eric Veaux Interview - Andrzej Zulawski has written several novels. Eric Veaux has translated them from Polish into French. Presented here is a video interview with the translator in which he discusses his working relationship with the Polish director. The interview was conducted by Jean-Philippe Guigou. It was produced by Mondo Vision. In French, with optional yellow or white English subtitles. (22 min).
- Theatrical Teaser Trailer - original theatrical teaser trailer for Possession. Please be aware that the teaser trailer contains spoilers. In English, not subtitled. (3 min).
- More From Mondo Vision - a collection of trailers for Mondo Vision's DVD releases of Andrzej Zulawski's La femme publique, L'important c'est d'aimer, L'amour braque, and Szamanka. In French and Polish, with imposed English subtitles where necessary. (11 min).