Inside Artwork: Yes
Finish Type: Gloss
***3D Plays on Blu-ray Disc***
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Weathers, Elpidia Carrillo, Bill Duke, Jesse Ventura
ENGLISH: DTS-HD Master Audio
FRENCH: DTS 5.1
GERMAN: DTS 5.1
ITALIAN: DTS 5.1
CZECH: DD 5.1
POLISH: DD 5.1 VO
English SDH, Spanish (Latin Spanish), French (Parisian), Castilian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Yue Chinese (Cantonese), Czech, Mandarin (Traditional), Polish
|Number of Discs:
|Orig Release Date:
- Commentary by Director John McTiernan
- Text Commentary by Eric Lichtenfeld, which is delivered via subtitle and includes a ton of interviews with various production personnel.
- Commentary by Director John McTiernan delivers an informative track, with lots of "making of" type technical details and on-set anecdotes.
- Text Commentary by Film Journalist/Historian Eric Lichtenfeld: This text-only commentary, when selected, runs as subtitles across the bottom of the screen. It's mostly comprised of interviews with the film's editor, sound effects designers, stunt choreographers, casting director, and screenwriters.
- Predator: Evolution of a Species: Hunters of Extreme Perfection (1080p, 11:13) Producer John Davis and filmmakers Robert Rodriguez and Nimrod Antal discuss Predator's lasting impact in this new featurette.
- If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It: The Making of Predator (SD, 28:47) Vintage interviews and footage, this is a substantial making of documentary, tracing the production of Predator from spec script to screen.
- Inside the Predator (SD) Seven vintage featurettes.
- Classified Action (5:21) takes us on set for some of the stunts
- The cast and crew discuss Arnie's star-power in The Unseen Arnold (4:42)
- Old Painless (3:30) is an ode to the massive gatling gun that Ventura totes
- The Life Inside (4:26) is a tribute to the late Kevin Peter Hall. Wrapping it up, we have Camouflage (4:54)
- A look at the make-up work, Welcome to the Jungle (2:40)
- A discussion of the film's sense of place, and Character Design (4:41), which covers each characters' personality.
- Special Effects (SD) About three minutes of effects tests and composite elements.
- Short Takes (SD) Four interviews
- In John McTiernan on Learning Film (3:05) the director talks about his film school experience
- Jesse's Ultimate Goal (2:18) is about Ventura's venture into politics
- Stan Winston: Practical Joker (3:02) is the story of a bullfrog-related prank
- Don't Drink the Water (1:58) is expert advice for all travelers to Mexico.
- Deleted Scenes and Outtakes (SD) Includes four scenes:
- Fleeing the Predator (1:43)
- Chameleon (00:28)
- Building a Trap (2:12)
- Sliding Downhill (00:56).
- Theatrical Trailers (1080p) Includes trailers for Predator (2:11) and Predator 2 (1:36).
- Photo Gallery (1080p)
- Predator Profile (1080p) A text-and-photo-only profile of the alien predator, detailing all of his weapons and armor.
- Predators: Sneak Peak (1080p, 1:44) Director Robert Rodriguez talks about his vision for the upcoming film.