Inside Artwork: Yes
Finish Type: Gloss
Tye Sheridan,Olivia Cooke,Ben Mendelsohn,Lena Waithe,T.J. Miller,Simon Pegg
ENGLISH: Dolby Atmos TrueHD
ENGLISH: DTS-HD Master Audio (3D)
FRENCH: DTS-HD Master Audio (3D)
ITALIAN: Dolby Digital 5.1 (3D)
CZECH: Dolby Digital 5.1
ENGLISH ADS - ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 (3D)
HUNGARIAN:Dolby Digital 5.1
SPANISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 (3D)
POLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1
RUSSIAN: Dolby Digital 5.1
THAI: Dolby Digital 5.1 (3D)
TURKISH: Dolby Digital 5.1
Mandarin (Traditional), Cantonese, English SDH, French, Italian SDH, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish, Thai
|Number of Discs:
|Orig Release Date:
- The '80s: You're the Inspiration (1080p, 5:38): Ernest Cline and the film's cast and crew discuss their love for the '80s. Spielberg also briefly touches on cutting most of the references to his films.
- Game Changer: Cracking the Code (1080p, 57:22): An in-depth exploration of the entire movie, beginning with the original writing and moving on to adapting it for the screen, assembling the cast, performances, realizing The Oasis and the real world depicted in the film, costume and prop design and avatar character construction, motion capture performance work, recreating key moments from The Shining, Janusz Kamiński's cinematography, real world shooting locations, and more.
- Effects for a Brave New World (1080p, 24:39): A comprehensive exploration of the film's challenging and complex visual effects, including, most fascinatingly, Spielberg's opportunity to perform pre-visualization in virtual reality.
- Level up: Sound for the Future (1080p, 8:03): A quality examination of the film's sound design, including finding the proper tone for the sound elements, avatar voices, recreating iconic sounds, and more.
- High Score: Endgame (1080p, 10:04): This piece focuses on Alan Silvestri's work on the film's score.
- Ernie & Tye's Excellent Adventure (1080p, 12:00): Ernest Cline and Tye Sheridan sit down to discuss the film ahead of its Austin premiere.