Mandarin (Traditional), Cantonese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean
- Audio Commentary: Author John Farwell ("Hitchcock's Rear Window: The Well-Made Film")
- Rear Window Ethics: Remembering and Restoring a Hitchcock Classic (SD, 55 minutes): From short story to screenplay to Hitchcock masterpiece, track the development, casting, production, performances, style and, eventually, the restoration of Rear Window.
- Masters of Cinema (SD, 34 minutes): A "Masters of Cinema" interview with Hitchcock
- A Conversation with Screenwriter John Michael Hayes (SD, 13 minutes): Hayes covers a lot of ground, touching on his first meeting with Hitchcock, his first days on the job, his take on the director, his impressions of Stewart and Kelly, and more.
- Pure Cinema: Through the Eyes of the Master (SD, 25 minutes): An in-depth look at Hitchcock's filmmaking prowess, desires as a director, contributions to cinema, and influence on generations of filmmakers that followed.
- Breaking Barriers: The Sound of Hitchcock (SD, 24 minutes): Hitchcocks meticulous mastery of sound was just as crucial to the impact, suspense, dread and mood of his films.
- Hitchcock-Truffaut Interview Excerpts (SD, 16 minutes): Excerpts from filmmaker Francois Truffaut's 1962 interview sessions with Hitchcock are set to a montage of clips and stills from the film.
- Production Photographs (SD, 3 minutes): Movie posters, vintage ads and production photos.
- Theatrical and Re-Release Trailers (HD, 9 minutes)