- Filmmaker Focus: Leonard Maltin on Roman Holiday (1080p, 6:59): Film Critic and Historian Leonard Maltin discusses Roman Holiday: Director William Wyler's work on the film and Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn's acting in the film.
- Behind the Gates: Costumes (1080i, 5:31): Paramount Archivist Randall Thropp tours the Paramount costume collection and shares some interesting pieces saved through the years. He also discusses Edith Head and her contributions to Paramount's films.
- Rome with a Princess (1080i, 8:57): This piece explores the famous historical sites seen in the film via a mixture of postcards, archival footage, film clips, and present-day stills.
- Audrey Hepburn: The Paramount Years (1080i, 29:55): Follows Audrey Hepburn's life from her childhood through her acting career. It explores her background in ballet, her Broadway debut, and her films for Paramount including Roman Holiday, Sabrina, War and Peace, Funny Face, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and Paris when it Sizzles. Also covered are her marriage, her children, and her charity work.
- Dalton Trumbo: From A-List to Blacklist (1080i, 11:55): Actors and historians recall Trumbo, the acclaimed (and long uncredited) Roman Holiday screenwriter whose political views saw him blacklisted in Hollywood in the post-World War II era.
- Paramount in the '50s (480i, 9:33): A look back at some of Paramount's iconic films from the 1950s.
- Remembering Audrey (1080i, 12:12): Sean Hepburn Ferrer, Audrey Hepburn's son; and Robert Wolders, her companion; discuss Hepburn's life from her childhood in Nazi occupied Holland to her acting career and work with children.
- Theatrical Trailers (480i): Included are Original Theatrical Teaser Trailer (1:48), Original Theatrical Trailer (2:12), and Theatrical Re-Release Trailer (2:28).
- Galleries (1080p): User-advanced stills grouped into four categories. Included are Production, The Movie, Publicity, and The Premiere.