- U-Control Video Commentary (HD): In the first of two newly produced U-Control features, George Lucas sits down for a video commentary in which the director discusses the film, shares anecdotes about the production, and shifts uncomfortably in his seat. Lucas is far more at ease in the disc's primary documentary, "The Making of American Graffiti," and he covers far more ground to greater effect.
- The Music of American Graffiti: A second U-Control experience is also available. When engaged, pop-up windows reveal the titles, artist names and original record information of the various songs that grace the film. Unfortunately, users can't turn on both U-Control features at the same time.
- The Making of American Graffiti (SD, 78 minutes): Seven-part documentary finds Lucas, screenwriting duo Gloria Katz and Willard Huyck, and other key members of the cast and crew at their most candid. Here, he elaborates at length on his approach to the material, his handling of the actors, and the film's editing, narrative, music and performances. Everyone from Harrison Ford to Richard Dreyfuss chime in as well. Segments include "Genesis of the Project," "A Personal Story," "Casting," "Production Begins," "Production Stories," "Post Production" and "Final Words."
- Screen Tests (SD, 23 minutes): A collection of original screen tests, many of them stilted and awkward, are available with actors Ron Howard, Richard Dreyfuss, Paul Le Mat, Cindy Williams, Mackenzie Phillips and Charles Martin Smith.
- Theatrical Trailer (SD, 3 minutes)
- BD-Live Functionality and News Ticker
- My Scenes Bookmarking