Inside Artwork: Yes
Finish Type: TBA
||***Includes Theatrical R Rated Cut (124 Min.) and Extended Cut (147 min.)***
Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Elijah Wood, Brittany Murphy, Rosario Dawson, Jessica Alba, Michael Madsen, Rutger Hauer, Clive Owen, Josh Hartnett, Benicio Del Toro
Robert Rodriguez, Quentin Tarantino, Frank Miller
ENGLISH: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, ITALIAN: DTS 5.1, GERMAN: DTS 5.1, SPANISH: DTS 5.1
English SDH, Spanish, German, Italian
|Number of Discs:
|Orig Release Date:
- The Complete Theatrical Cut of the Film (HD, 124 minutes)
- Cine-Explore Interactive Visual Commentary: A captivating PiP track that uses several windows to showcase green-screen footage from the film's principal photography, artwork from Miller's original comic series, and other interesting material from pre and post production.
- Audio Commentary with Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller: A discussion between the co-directors that covers the gamut of the production.
- Audio Commentary with Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino with a surprise visit from Bruce Willis.
- Audience Reaction Track: A unique audio track that allows you to watch the film while listening to the reaction of an Austin, Texas crowd experiencing it all for the first time.
- The Complete Recut, Extended, and Unrated Version of the Film (HD, 147 minutes)
- Rodriguez Special Features (SD, 58 minutes): Dropping five featurettes into one collection. Film School looks at the ways Rodriguez interpreted Miller's art on film, All Green Screen Version is an accelerated look at the entire film sans special effects, The Long Take digs into a fourteen minute Tarantino take, Live in Concert finds Bruce Willis performing with his band while shooting the film, and Cooking School gives Rodriguez the odd opportunity to explain how to make his patented breakfast tacos.
- Kill 'em Good (HD): An exclusive, interactive comicbook that combines dialogue from the film, artwork, and gimmicky arcade segments.
- How It Went Down (SD, 6 minutes): This featurette documents Rodriguez's at-times creepy pursuit of Miller's permission to adapt Sin City for the big screen.
- Special Guest Director, Quentin Tarantino (SD, 7 minutes): An overview of Tarantino's time on the set, his contributions to the film, and his hesitance to use digital cameras.
- A Hard Top with a Decent Engine (SD, 8 minutes): A glimpse at the various classic cars that appear throughout the film.
- Booze, Broads, and Guns (SD, 11 minutes): A look at the practical props the actors used while shooting scenes on Rodriguez's green-screen sets.
- Making the Monsters (SD, 9 minutes): Prosthetic applications and make-up are covered at length.
- Trenchcoats & Fishnets (SD, 8 minutes): Costumes get a similar treatment.
- Theatrical Trailers (SD, 5 minutes)
- D-Box Motion Functionality