Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Spider Sense Trivia Challenge: A multiple choice quiz with questions that appear throughout the film. Various video-based prizes are awarded based on final score.
- The Spider-Man Cutting Room: An interactive tool that allows users to create their own clips with some music and sound effects. Also includes an intro to the Cutting Room (1080p, 2:17).
- Audio Commentary: Filmmakers and Cast: Director Sam Raimi, Producers Grant Curtis and Laura Ziskin, and Actress Kirsten Dunst deliver a pleasing, intricate track that, with a roster of participants from three key fields, covers a lot of ground including film construction, shooting schedule and locations, cast and performances, production design, visual effects, and more.
- Audio Commentary: Actors Tobey Maguire & J.K. Simmons deliver the lightest track of the three while still offering some quality insight into a number of details surrounding the film, with emphasis, of course, on the happenings on their side of the camera.
- Audio Commentary: Visual Effects Designer & Crew: Visual Effects Designer John Dykstra is joined by Visual Effects Supervisor Scott Stokdyk and Animation Director Anthony LaMolinara for an in-depth discussion of the film's technical details.
- Spider-Man: The Mythology of the 21st Century (480i, 25:29): Stan Lee discusses his five-decade career in comics and the piece continues to explore the history of the Spider-Man character, both on the page and the people behind the art and storylines. It's a fascinating piece about evolution, the process of creating art and stories, the number of people involved in the process, large story arcs, the series' draw, character qualities, fun moments from the comics, villains, and more.
- HBO Making of Spider-Man (480i, 24:42): A making-of that includes cast and crew discussing the film's core qualities and narrative arc, the franchise's comic origins, cast and performances, making key scenes and visual effects, Sam Raimi's direction, set design, and more.
- "Spider-Mania" An E! Entertainment Special (480i, 40:32): Explores the character's history in comics, Raimi's love of the franchise, character qualities, the complex process of transitioning the comic to the screen, the technological advances allowing the film to be properly made, the film's love story, casting and performances, cast chemistry, character details and interaction in the film, working with spiders in the film, talk of sequels, and more.
- Director & Composer Profiles (480i): Cast and crew talk up two of the film's key crew. Included are Director Profile: Sam Raimi (7:05) and Composer Profile: Danny Elfman (7:27).
- Behind the Scenes of Spider-Man (480i): Shorter pieces that focus on specific aspects of the filmmaking process. Included are Costume Design (8:27), Designing the World of 'Spider-Man' (6:20), Spider Wrangler (1:31), Wrestling Match (2:48), World Unity Festival (2:19), Oscorp Lab (3:24), and Goblin's Arsenal (7:28).
- Screen Tests (480i): Early run-throughs for the camera. Included are Tobey Maguire (1:13), J.K. Simmons (0:49), CGI Spider-Man (0:21), and Makeup and Costumes (2:55).
- Gags & Outtakes (480i, 3:04)
- Webisodes Spider-Man (480i): Included are Spider-Wrangler (8:52), Bone Saw McGraw (1:47), The Model Maker (1:48), Production Designer (3:18), Set Design (2:33), and Set Builder (2:15).
- Music Videos (480i): "Hero" Performed by Chad Kroeger and Featuring Josey Scott (3:26) and "What We're All About" by Sum 41 (3:43).
- TV Spots (480i, 5:22 total runtime): Amazing, Epic, Thread of Hope, Kids Suit Up, Upside Down, Suit Up, Blockbuster Countdown Thursday, Destiny Countdown, Cingular, Chasing Kids Down, and Review #1.
- Original Theatrical Trailer (1080p, 1:19).
- Previews: Additional Sony titles.