- Filmmaker Commentary - Co-directors Justin K. Thompson, Joaquim Dos Santos and Kemp Powers are joined by co- writers/producers Christopher Miller and Phil Lord.
- Creating the Ultimate Spider-Man Movie (HD, 15 minutes) - Writing, pre-production and the challenges of crafting a sequel to a game-changing film, as told by the filmmakers who worked so hard to push Across the Spider-Verse several steps farther without losing the magic of the first entry in the series.
- Obscure Spiders and Easter Eggs (HD, 6 minutes) - An overview of the many easter eggs and alternate Spider-Men that litter the film.
- "I'mma Do My Own Thing" Interdimensional Destiny (HD, 8 minutes) - Fashioning the rules of a multiverse rife with choices, inevitabilities and, perhaps, fate.
- Across the Worlds: Designing New Dimensions (HD, 8 minutes) - Creating unique worlds through varied visualizations, color palettes, animation styles, and more.
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Cast (HD, 13 minutes) - The voice cast stops by to discuss their characters, recording sessions, screen chemistry and more.
- Designing Spiders and Spots (HD, 13 minutes) - A look at the ethnicities, body types, animation styles, personalities and approach to heroism/villainy of the many characters in Across the Spider-Verse.
- Raising a Hero (HD, 9 minutes) - The family dynamics of Across the Spider-Verse.
- Scratches, Score and the Music of the Multiverse (HD, 5 minutes) - A glimpse into the scoring and music selection of the sequel.
- Across the Comics-Verse (HD, 8 minutes) - Adapting the Spider-Man comics for the screen.
- Escape From Spider-Society (HD, 8 minutes) - Behind the scenes of the chase sequence that tops the second act of the sequel.
- Miguel Calling (HD, 6 minutes) - A deleted scene in its early animatic form.
- Lyric Videos (HD, 5 minutes) - "Annihilate" by Metro Boomin, Swae Lee, Lil Wayne and Offset, and "Calling" by Metro Boomin, Nav, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Swae Lee.
- Sony Previews (HD)