- Audio Commentary: Writers Alex Kurtzman and Jeff Pinkner and Producers Matt Tolmach and Avi Arad deliver a fairly sprawling, involved commentary that covers a wide swath of content, from technical making-of to small anecdotes about the series. They discuss the story themes, the technology used to make the movie, making changes in response to fan demands, cast, Stan Lee's cameo, and much more. With optional menu-accessible English and Spanish subtitles.
- Deleted & Alternate Scenes (1080p, 23:01 total runtime): Peter Meets His Father (5:10), Cockpit Discovery (1:31), Flash Forward (1:09), Max's Mother (1:41), Mayhem in the Morgue (1:26), Missing Each Other (2:15), Peter Visits Harry (4:21), Oxford Acceptance (1:04), Is Peter Home? (0:49), Chasing Gwen (1:48), Birth of the Goblin (1:27), Felicia Sees Her Boss (0:46), and Goblin Kills Menken (0:30). With optional commentary from Director Marc Webb.
- The Wages of Heroism: Making The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (1080p, 1:43:42 total runtime): A superb, engaging six-part feature that's much better than the film. Each segment is outlined below.
- Lessons Learned: Development and Direction (18:59): A look at the Peter Parker character dynamics, building on story themes from the first film, a character's death, Dane DeHaan's character and performance, working with the Electro character and Jamie Foxx's performance in the film, Paul Giamatti's bookend character, Spider-Man suit redesign, shooting in New York, shooting on film rather than digital, and more.
- Heart of the City: Shooting in New York (12:34): As the title suggests, this segment focuses on the challenges and benefits of filming in New York, including work in exteriors and on sound stages alike and the making of several scenes.
- Triple Threat: Attack of the Villains (20:56): A look at the specifics of filming various scenes and sequences, reconstructing Times Square, shooting the clock tower sequence, Garfield's performance in a key final shot, and making the epilogue action scene.
- A More Dangerous World: Transforming Goblin and Electro (10:10): A detailed look at Electro makeup, Jamie Foxx's performance, Green Goblin's vehicle construction and the blend of digital and practical effects that bring it to life, and Goblin makeup.
- Bolt from the Blue: Visual Effects (17:42): A piece that details a number of practical and digital visual effects from throughout the film, including those involved in making the Times Square, the clock tower, and the epilogue sequences. This piece covers a good bit of ground already detailed in previous parts of this supplement.
- Spidey Gets His Groove Back: Music and Editing (24:09): An exploration of music as a building block for story themes, Hans Zimmer's contribution and style, molding the score, creating character-specific theme music, and the details of the film editing process and how quality editing can further enhance key and core story elements. The piece takes viewers into musician jam sessions and takes a look at a few deleted scenes.
- The Music of Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Director Marc Webb (1080i, 8:09): Webb discusses what he wanted out of the score, the way it carries and conveys themes, and Hans Zimmer's work on it.
- Music Video (1080p, 3:49): It's On Again by Alicia Keys.