The Director's Notes: Luc Besson Looks Back (2160p, standard color, 10:29) features the acclaimed filmmaker reflecting on his writing career, the origins of The Fifth Element, inspirations, preparations, obstacles, casting and characters, visual effects, and audience reaction.
- Cast and crew stills
- Collection of Moments (2160p/HDR/Atmos): Korben Dallas, Leeloo, Ruby Rhod, and Zorg.
- The Visual Element (480i, 18:25): A look at the film's stylistic inspirations and the work of famed Comic Book artists Jean Claude Mezieres and Jean Giraud in designing the film.
- The Visual Element Extras (480i): Camera tests in various locations from throughout the film. Included are Pyramid Test (0:41), Cornelius' Apartment Test (0:30), Zorg's Office Test (0:28), Airport Tests (2:19), Fhloston Lobby Test (1:20), Fhloston Corridor Test (0:17), and Fhloston Bedroom Test (0:34).
- The Star Element: Bruce Willis (480i, 4:18): Willis sits down to discuss his acting, the director, and the film's future style.
- The Star Element: Mila Jovovich (480i, 12:47): Jovovich remembers two different auditions, screen tests, learning an alien language, character traits and appearance, crafting her action scenes, working with Bruce Willis, and more.
- The Star Element: Mila Jovovich Extras (480i): Jovovich graces the camera for a few test runs. Included are Screen Test 1 (5:54), Screen Test 2 (1:10), Screen Test 3 (1:58), and Screen Test 4 (2:59).
- The Star Element: Chris Tucker (480i, 4:17): Tucker discusses his character, costumes, how he shaped his character, working with the cast, and more.
- The Alien Element: Mondoshawans (480i, 8:13): A look at building and integrating these aliens into the film.
- The Alien Element: Mondoshawans Extras (480i): One of the movie's unique aliens appears in a number of camera tests. Included are Screen Test 1 (1:00), Screen Test 2 (0:35), Screen Test 3 (0:35), Battle Outtake 1 (0:20), and Battle Outtake 2 (0:51).
- The Alien Element: Mangalores (480i, 9:47): A look at the specific actor shape necessary to play these creatures, alien design, the complex process of animating the masks on-set, and more.
- The Alien Element: Mangalores Extras (480i): One of the movie's unique aliens appears in two camera tests. Included are Head Test (0:47) and Battle Outtake (1:23).
- The Alien Element: Picasso (480i, 4:16): A look at Zorg's animatronic pet.
- The Alien Element: Strikers (480i, 3:04): A look at building some creatures that didn't make the final cut.
- The Alien Element: Strikers Extras (480i): The aliens appear in front of the camera for a few test runs. Included are Striker Test 1 (0:23), Striker Test 2 (0:25), Striker Test 3 (0:24), and Striker Test 4 (0:18).
- The Fashion Element (480i, 7:46): An exploration of the film's wild wardrobe with Jean Paul Gaultier.
- The Fashion Element Extras (480i): Bruce Willis and Mila Jovovich model costumes for the camera. Included are Korben Dallas Test (0:59), Leeloo Test 1 (1:13), Leeloo Test 2 (2:09), and Leeloo Test 3 (0:53).
- The Diva (480i, 16:15): An intimate look at the film's signature alien.
- The Diva Extras (480i): The film's blue, operatic alien appears for a battery of camera tests. Included are Make-Up Test (4:34), Opera House Outtake (1:35), Studio Outtake 1 (1:27), and Studio Outtake 2 (0:26).
- The Digital Element (480i, 9:48): A run through some of the film's key effects moments and a look at the large-scale future New York miniature.
- Imagining The Fifth Element (480i, 5:14): More on the making of the film's complex effects.
- The Elements of Style (480i, 5:13): More on Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Fact Track: Random facts appear in text form throughout the movie.