- Making The Flash: Worlds Collide (36:55) - Director Andy Muschietti, producer Barbara Muschietti, and a few others host this run-through of the filmmaking process from pre-production on March 12, 2021 to the last day of shooting on October 8, covering such topics as story development, assembling a crew, tweaking the script, set design, special effects, and a bunch of other things that come together in the end.
- Flashpoint: Introducing the DC Multiverse (6:21) - Writer Sterling Gates and several others (including comics veteran Mark Waid) speak briefly about how The Flash kick-started the popularity of the multiverse concept, how it naturally became a core part of the film's plot, and representing it visually.
- Let's Get Nuts: Batman Returns, Again! (8:31) - Behind-the-scenes footage during this featurette with comments from key cast and crew members about Keaton's portrayal of Batman, his history with the character, and updating his costume.
- The Bat Chase (6:50) - A breakdown of Scene 007E, AKA Batman's race through Gotham.
- Saving Supergirl (6:47) - scene breakdown, this one covers the Siberian rescue sequence.
- Battling Zod (5:36) - This third of four breakdowns talks about the desert battle and COVID complications.
- Fighting Dark Flash (7:14) - The final breakdown looks at the climactic fight and its visual effects.
- The Flash: The Saga of the Scarlet Speedster (38:26) - A look at the Flash character, from his long history in comics (dating back to 1940) to different portrayals in various media including animated series, other films, and this main feature, complete with lots of interviews with cast and crew members (many of which are industry veterans and/or long-time fans), comic panels, and supportive media clips.
- Supergirl: The Last Daughter of Krypton (16:00) - A handful of interviews, clips, comic panels, and more.
- Deleted Scenes (10 clips, 14:13 total) - A collection of short, numbered deleted scenes, all presented in various (mostly finished) stages of completion with contextual bits and Dolby Digital 2.0 audio.
- The Flash: Escape the Midnight Circus Trailer (1:03) - A promotional piece for the scripted podcast story starring Max Greenfield.
- The Flash: Escape the Midnight Circus (6 clips, 93:43 total) - All six episodes of the podcast presented in Dolby Digital 2.0.
- The Flash in Session: Escape the Midnight Circus (1:58) - behind-the-scenes clips from the podcast along with brief interviews with writer/director Henry Loevner and voice actor Max Greenfield.