- Audio Commentary: Co-Directors Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff and Producer Don Hahn.
- Deleted & Alternate Scenes: With Introductions by Co-Directors Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff. Scenes include Zazu Flatters Mufasa, 'King of the Wild', Scar Wants Nala As His Queen, Simba and Nala Reunited and Zazu Flatters Scar.
- The Morning Report: Extended Scene
- Bloopers & Outtakes
- Song Selection: Karaoke versions of "Circle of Life," "I Just Can't Wait to Be King," "Be Prepared," "Hakuna Matata," and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight."
- Sing-Along Mode
- Visualizing a Villain (1080p, 2:53): Part Music video, part performance art, part painting, and framed as a trailer for the Blu-ray, this piece offers an innovative look at Scar as the movie's villain to the music of "Be Prepared."
- The Recording Sessions (1080p, 4:46): Co-Directors Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff discuss how the voice actors record dialogue prior to animation. It also offers a picture-in-picture juxtaposition of various scenes showing the actors recording dialogue against scenes from the film.
- Inside the Story Room (1080p, 23:42 total runtime): A peak inside storyboard pitches for five scenes from the movie with introductions by Co-Directors Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff. Scenes included are Circle of Life, Simba and Nala, Simba Takes Nala Out to Play, Hakuna Matata, and Rafiki and the Reflecting Pool.
- Nathan and Matthew: The Extended Lion King Conversation (1080p, 7:08): A longer piece of the conversation between Producer Tom Schumacher, Nathan Lane, and Matthew Broderick that was filmed for the documentary Pride of 'The Lion King'. Nathan and Matthew discuss their childhood memories of Disney films, getting cast in their iconic roles, the original plot of the film, the recording process, and their friendship that developed afterwards.