- Audio Commentary: Writer/Director Gareth Evans covers his journey from Whales to Indonesian filmmaking, his cinematic influences, ideas for the film and budget limitations, this film's visual style, the picture's dark humor, filmmaking style and techniques, casting, sets and filming locales, the picture's music, crafting big action scenes on a budget, and more. With optional English, Portuguese, and Spanish subtitles.
- Behind the Scenes Video Blogs (1080p):
- Bootcamp (7:23), a feature showcasing the actors physically preparing for their roles and learning to use firearms
- Set Location, Camera & Lighting, Make Up & Visual Effects, Riot Van (7:05), a compilation piece examining all of the listed elements
- Courtyard, Hole Drop (6:15), a feature highlighting the construction of a specific style of set for the filming of two critical scenes
- Drug Lab, Tama's Office (6:00), a look into two of the film's sets
- Machete Gang & Corridor, Jaka vs. Mad Dog (6:01), a look at fight choreography, style, and filming fight scenes
- Post Production (7:16), an examination of the process of putting together a finished product when shooting ends. In both English and Indonesian with English subtitles.
- An Evening with Gareth Evans, Mike Shinoda & Joe Trapanese (1080p, 40:40): The director and composers sit down with Moderator Hadrian Belove to field questions surrounding the film.
- Behind the Music with Mike Shinoda and Joe Trapanese (1080p, 11:05): The composers discuss their style and composing for The Raid: Redemption.
- Anatomy of a Scene with Gareth Evans (1080p, 2:15): The writer/director takes audiences in-depth into the "hole drop" scene and shares his vision for the film's style.
- In Conversation with Gareth Evans and Mike Shinoda (1080p): The filmmakers speak on a variety of topics. The supplement is broken into the following four segments: Hard Shoot (1:59), Score (3:33), Stunts (2:07), and Themes (3:51).
- Inside the Score (1080p, 1:23): A sample of the score set to scenes from the film and critic blurbs.
- Claycat's The Raid (1080p, 2:56): The movie remade with claymation cats.
- THE RAID TV Show ad (circa 1994) (1080p, 0:44): A vintage-styled animated ad for the film.
- Theatrical Trailer (1080p, 2:06).
- Previews: Additional Sony titles.