English SDH, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish
- The Midnight Experience
- Trivia Track: Turn this option on for pop-up trivia about the film, it's cast, and creators. (Appears in the upper left corner of the screen.)
- Vintage Callback Track (Unrated): Join the tradition of yelling lines back at the screen with the original 1983 Rocky Horror Picture Show Audience Par-Tic-I-Pation track brought to you buy Fan Club president Sal Piro. (Basically, subtitles that tell you what to yell. Appears in the upper right.)
- Prop Box: Worried about damaging your delicate plasma TV by throwing stuff at the screen during the film? This in-feature option has you covered. Toggle through available props using the left and right keys on your remote, and press "Enter" to throw them, virtually, at the screen. (Appears in the lower left.)
- The Late Night, Double Feature, Picture-in-Picture Show: A live shadowcast performance with Rocky Horror Picture Show cast members from around the globe. More about this below. (Appears in the lower right.)
- The Search for the 35th Anniversary Shadowcast (1080i, 58:14) Most theatrical showings of the film are accompanied by a "shadowcast" of audience participants acting out the story directly beneath the screen. For this Blu-ray edition of the film, Fox commissioned a special shadowcast, auditioning Rocky Horror fans from around the globe. In part one, Don't Dream It, Be It we get to watch the giddy hopefuls in the try-out process—meeting some definitely kooky characters along the way—and in part two, An-Tic-I-Pation, original cast member Barry Bostwick comes in to judge the audition tapes.
- Rocky-Oke: Sing It! (1080p) Karaoke-style lyrics appear on the screen, and for the hardcore, there's an option to turn off the actors' vocal tracks so you can belt out the songs yourself. Includes all 20 or so of the film's musical numbers.
- Commentary with Richard O'Brien and Patricia Quinn
O'Brien and Quinn, who play's Magenta, Riff Raff's housemaid sister, sit down for a congenial, laugh-filled track brimming with reminiscences. English, French, and German subtitles are available for the commentary.
- Play with Alternate Black and White Opening (1080p)
Think of this as the Wizard of Oz opening. Everything is in black and white until 20 minutes in, when Brad and Janet "Time Warp."
- Mick Rock (A Photographer) (1080i, 3:36) On-set photographer Mick Rock talks about the process of documenting the shoot.
- Mick Rock's Picture Show (1080p, 3:50) A self-playing gallery of Mick's best shots.
- A Few From the Vault:
- Two deleted musical scenes (SD, 3:08), eleven alternate out-takes (SD, 10:02), an alternate credit ending (SD, 3:45), a misprint ending (SD, 1:44),
- Retrospective documentary Rocky Horror Double Feature Video Show (SD, 36:25)
- Footage from the riotous Beacon Theater 10th Anniversary showing (SD, 5:26)
- The Time Warp Music Video from the 15th Anniversary VHS release (4:41)
- Two theatrical trailers (SD, 00:30 and 2:59).
- There's also a high definition, user-directed pressbook gallery—with an interface that allows you to actually read all of the material—and a self-playing poster gallery (1080p, 00:25).