||Harrison Ford, Kelly McGillis, Josef Sommer, Lukas Haas, Jan Rubes, Alexander Godunov
ENGLISH: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
ENGLISH: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 (48kHz, 24-bit)
|Number of Discs:
|Orig Release Date:
- Audio Commentary by film historian Jarret Gahan
- The Eye of the Witness (HD; 14:48) is an interesting interview with cinematographer John Seale.
- Show. . .Don't Tell (HD; 15:16) is a visual essay by Staci Layne Wilson which emphasizes how many of the film's interactions are wordless.
- Harrison Ford in Conversation (HD; 7:06) is an archival interview with Bobbie Wygant from 1985.
- Between Two Worlds: The Making of Witness (HD; 1:03:55) five part archival documentary, with interviews and background information.
- A Conversation with Peter Weir (HD; 7:16) is an archival interview with the director.
- EPK Featurettes (HD; 9:22) offer two archival pieces with Peter Weir, Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis.
- Deleted Scene (HD; 4:10) was evidently included in the tv broadcast version.
- Theatrical Trailer (HD; 1:29)
- Image Gallery (HD)
- Reversible sleeve with original and newly commissioned artwork by Tommy Pocket
- 60 page perfect bound booklet illustrated by Pocket and featuring some nice essays by Dennis Capicik, Martyn Conterio, John Harrison and Amanda Reyes
- Afold out double sided poster featuring the same two art options as the keepcase cover
- Six double sided collector's postcards